Basic First Aid: Adult, Pediatric & Infant Course Description
Length of Course:
This course is designed for the general public and follows the 2015 International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) Guidelines for Basic First Aid. The student will be issued a certificate upon completion of the course.
Ruben Major, EMT-Paramedic, M.A.
- Chapter One: Introduction/Benefits of Learning First Aid
- Chapter Two: Anatomy & Physiology
- Chapter Three: Personal Safety
- Chapter Four: CAB
- Chapter Five: Good Samaritan Laws
- Chapter Six: Medical Emergencies
- Chapter Seven: Trauma Emergencies
- Chapter Seven: Other Emergencies
- Chapter Eight: Conclusion