Bloodborne Pathogens Course Description
Length of Course:
This course is designed for the general public and follows the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) recommendations on Bloodborne Pathogens in the workplace and in general. The student will be issued a certificate upon completion of the course.
Ruben Major, EMT-Paramedic, M.A.
- Chapter One: Introduction/Benefits of Learning Bloodborne Pathogens
- Chapter Two: Personal Protection/Safety
- Chapter Three: Bloodborne Pathogens (HIV/HBV/HCV)
- Chapter Four: Employer Practices
- Chapter Five: Employee Practives
- Chapter Six: Conclusion